On this page you will find a growing list of resources in which you may be interested in your journey learning about and building robots. Resources may be sources for goods, services, parts, or information. As robotics becomes more and more mainstream the resources available to the robotics hobbyist will continue to increase. If you know of a resource we need to include on this page please us the form below to submit it. We will review it and add it as appropriate. We will try to keep this list fresh, current, and relevant.
- http://www.arduino.cc The official Arduino page with complete library reference, forums, products, drawings, and more.
- https://learn.adafruit.com The official tutorial page for Adafruit products
- https://learn.sparkfun.com The official tutorial page for Sparkfun products
- https://www.servocity.com/html/project_center.html Servo City project center page
- http://www.instructables.com Instructables home page
- https://mbed.org ARM mbed home page
- http://robogames.net/index.php Robogames home page
- http://www.mcmaster.com One stop shop for hardware and much, much more.
Use this form to submit a resource to be included.